Qualify for Deferred Action

Aggie Hoffman

Would I qualify for deferred action? When I was 15 I got a truancy citation and did not go to court. Now I am 21, in California. Should I get a lawyer?

Juvenile offenses are confidential, and assuming this is your one and only offense, it should not disqualify you. Nevertheless, it will have to be confronted and resolved. Your case needs the assistance of an experienced immigration lawyer. You should not file this application without able legal representation.

Have your own question similar to this one? Send a question to our Los Angeles offices and one of our specialists will contact you with an answer.
Bookmark the permalink.