Son is a US Citizen

Aggie Hoffman

Can I apply for US citizenship if my son is a US citizen? I’m a Ukrainian citizen. My son was born overseas.

I think your question is whether your son who was born outside the U.S., but is now a U.S. citizen may immigrate you. In other words, you are asking about a green card. If your son is at least 21 years of age, the answer is yes. This applies whether you are in or outside the U.S. The process is cumbersome and it is best to have an experienced immigration lawyer assist you.

Have your own question similar to this one? Send a question to our Los Angeles offices and one of our specialists will contact you with an answer.
Bookmark the permalink.