Adjusted Status for Children

Aggie Hoffman

I came to the US with my kids on K-1 and K-2 visas. I am now a citizen but I never adjusted the status for my children. What do I apply for with regards to them? an I-485 or N-400 form?

It could be either, depending on their ages at the time they entered the U.S. and when you were naturalized.

Have your own question similar to this one? Send a question to our Los Angeles offices and one of our specialists will contact you with an answer.
Bookmark the permalink.