Overstaying Tourist Visa

Aggie Hoffman

I’m currently on a tourist visa, married to a US citizen, have proof of relationship prior to tourist visa, and my immigration lawyer is advising to over stay current 6 month tourist visa by 2 months while paperwork is processed. Is this sound advice?

Your question appears to ask whether overstaying a visa while processing immigration based on marriage to a US citizen is a problem. The answer is "No."

Have your own question similar to this one? Send a question to our Los Angeles offices and one of our specialists will contact you with an answer.
Bookmark the permalink.